11:38
REVIEW OF KEYA SEYH'S AROMETIC SPA CONDITIONING HAIR SERUM(SPF-15)
Hello, today I am going to review Keya Seth's Arometic Spa Conditioning Serum(SPF-15).
COMPANY CLAIMS-
Nourishes your hair from deep within to make it smooth,shiny and lustrous.
NET CONTENT- (30+10)ml=40ml
PRICE-110 INR
SELF LIFE-2 years
DIRECTION FOR USE-
Take 2-3 ml at a time and massage on your hair after bath everyday.
Made in India.
Mfd by- Keya Seth's Ayurvedic Solution(cosmetic division)
For external use only.
Does not have therapeutic claim.
INGREDIENTS-
No ingredient list is mentioned.
PACKAGING-
It comes in a see through pyramid shaped plastic container with a sprayer attached with it.After spraying , the plastic container started to collapse.Till now when I spray to use,the container get collapsed.not a travel friendly packaging.
SMELL-
Smell is not pleasant.(though it is an aromatherapy product!!!!).
MY TAKE ON THIS-
This is not a thick serum.It is a liquid one.but sticky in nature.
This serum did nothing to my hair.Very sticky and the hair looks oily though I use it in small amount.I did not get any shiny or silky effect.
PROS AND CONS-
PROS-
1.Packaging is attractive
CONS-
1.No ingredient list is mentioned
2.Price is little high
3.very sticky
4.Availability may be an issue outside west Bengal.(they have online shopping site-www.keyaseth.in)
WILL I REPURCHASE?
-NO-
MY RATING- 1.75/5
Hello, today I am going to review Keya Seth's Arometic Spa Conditioning Serum(SPF-15).
COMPANY CLAIMS-
Nourishes your hair from deep within to make it smooth,shiny and lustrous.
NET CONTENT- (30+10)ml=40ml
PRICE-110 INR
SELF LIFE-2 years
DIRECTION FOR USE-
Take 2-3 ml at a time and massage on your hair after bath everyday.
Made in India.
Mfd by- Keya Seth's Ayurvedic Solution(cosmetic division)
For external use only.
Does not have therapeutic claim.
INGREDIENTS-
No ingredient list is mentioned.
PACKAGING-
It comes in a see through pyramid shaped plastic container with a sprayer attached with it.After spraying , the plastic container started to collapse.Till now when I spray to use,the container get collapsed.not a travel friendly packaging.
SMELL-
Smell is not pleasant.(though it is an aromatherapy product!!!!).
MY TAKE ON THIS-
This is not a thick serum.It is a liquid one.but sticky in nature.
This serum did nothing to my hair.Very sticky and the hair looks oily though I use it in small amount.I did not get any shiny or silky effect.
PROS AND CONS-
PROS-
1.Packaging is attractive
2.Contains SPF(SPF-15)
CONS-
1.No ingredient list is mentioned
2.Price is little high
3.very sticky
4.Availability may be an issue outside west Bengal.(they have online shopping site-www.keyaseth.in)
WILL I REPURCHASE?
-NO-
MY RATING- 1.75/5
0 comments