05:25

Hi everyone..
Lets start with a review of a very refreshing product.. :-)

PALMOLIVE THERMAL SPA SKIN RENEWAL BODY WASH WITH CRUSTED COCONUT AND JOJOBA BUTTER EXTRACTS

Here I am reviewing Palmolive thermal spa skin renewal shower gel.(though it is not in typical 'gel' form,better to say "gel cream",which I will explain later).This is a product from the house of "Colgate-Palmolive (india) LTD.
I am using it since six month (not at regular basis though) , I think its the time to review it.

PRODUCT  DESCRIPTION

PRICE- 125/- FOR 250ml





COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE PRODUCT-

Enjoy the virtues of SPA-inspired treatment everyday in your shower with new palmolive thermal spa skin renewal shower gel.Its deliciously creamy formula with jojoba butter and crushed coconut  extracts will help your natural moisture to reveal soft,supple skin while gently renewing it.It helps your skin naturally renew by removing dead skin cells with a gentle scrubbing action.Your skin is soft and beautifully radiant! Dermatologically tested..

DIRECTIONS FOR USE-

It can be used with a loofah or by hand
Directions for use it with loofah--
pour a little amount on wet loofah.Apply gently over wet skin.For best results, use loofah to work up rich,fragrant lather before rinsing off.




INGREDIENTS-

Aqua,Sodium C12-13 pareth sulfate(*P)/Sodium Laureth Sulfate(*H) [refer to last alphabet after batch number provided below for ingredient used]{I FOUND IT (*H) :-( },Acrylates copolymer,Cocamidopropyl betaine,Sodium Chloride,Parfum,Glycol distearate,prunus Ameniaca Seed Powder,Sodium Hydroxide,DMDM Hydantoin,Laureth-4,Tetrasodium EDTA,Sodium Benzoate,Hydrogenated jojoba oil,Cocos Nucifera oil,Cl 77891

MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT-
It is not a bad product and not a very amazing product too.Its texture is not like typical GEL,its texture is like a gel-cream(u can see that in picture too).It is neither very runny nor very thick.It has mild scrub particles in it to exfoliate the skin.When I use it with loofah it lathers very well.but scrubbing part is not so satisfying then.when I use it with hand,it does not lather so much but the granules can exfoliate the skin much better than with loofah.It gives me a very clean effect.In hot summer days,skin does not feel stretchy after using it.But in winter immediate moisturisation is needed.

PACKAGING-

It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip cap and the cap is tight.so travel friendly..

SMELL-


 It has a mild cocoa buttery smell which I like very much.But smell does not stay after rinsing.


 PROS AND CONS ABOUT PALMOLIVE THERMAL SPA SKIN RENEWAL-

PROS- 

1.decently priced.very pocket friendly
2.small amount is required every time,so it is long lasting.
3.does not contain paraben
4.dermatologically tested
5.nice smelling
6.good for oily skin beauties
7.easily available
8.very good for summer days
9.gives a very clean and fresh effect
10.contains scrubbing granules

 CONS-

1.contains SLS so not a soap free body wash
2.dry skin people may need immediate moisturisation
3.smell does not stay after rinse
4.loofah is not provided with it

WILL I RECOMMEND IT?

Yes,give it a try..good buy at only 125/-

WILL I REPURCHASE?

May be not.Because I want to give a try to their another product from this range-palmolive mineral massage..

keep smiling :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images