LOTUS HERBALS HYPNOTICA EYE CONTOUR DEFINER REVIEW

23:32

LOTUS HERBALS HYPNOTICA EYE CONTOUR DEFINER

Hello everyone,
today i will review lotus herbals hypnotica eye contour definer..

  
 COMPANY SAYS -

HYPNOTICA is a premium quality auto mechanism, waterproof eye liner which defines eyes to perfection and is enriched with botanical extracts and vitamins which relaxes eye through out the day..


ABOUT HYPNOTICA-

  • 100% vegetarian and animal product free
  • High pay-off and premium waterproof formula gives maximum lasting and freedom to use in all weather conditions
  • The two way (in/out) auto mechanism provides freedom to use anywhere , any time,without any mess
  • A unique in-built sharpener gives the advantage for re-shaping the tip
 IN-BUILT SHARPENER-

 APPLICATION TIPS ARE ALSO GIVEN-


STEP 1- start applying from center to outward on upper lid close to the lashes root.
STEP 2- now start from inner to outward center of the eye and complete the line.
STEP 3- for an intense look apply on the outer rim of the lower eye lid.


NET WT- 1.2g
PRICE- 225/-
SELF LIFE- 3years

INGREDIENT LIST- not mentioned


PACKAGING-

Packaging is good enough. Actually I went to buy Lakme eyeconic kajal, but being impressed by the packaging I bought this.The black stick looks very nice with silver graphics.

MY TAKE ON HYPNOTICA-


This is a stick liner.Stays smudge free for about 2-3 hours.sharpener is very good.It is its plus point.There is no any sharpener with Lakme eyeconic kajal.
 AFTER ONE STROKE

PROS AND CONS ABOUT HYPNOTICA-

PROS-
1.from the house of Lotus herbals
2.100% vegetarian and animal product free
3.waterproof
4.in-built sharpener gives the advantage for re-shaping the tip
5.not tested on animals
6.contains botanical extracts
7.14 onyx (cosmetics ecologique)
8.good for morning uses
9.easily available

CONS-

1.price is high
2.ingredient list not mentined
3.color is not deepest black
4.not so long lasting
5.starts to fade after 2-3 hours
6.washing with plain water the color remain same but the line get smudged :-(

WILL I REPURCHASE?

I am not sure.I've Maybelline kajal and I think this one is more deeper black than hypnotica.My next buy will be Lakme eyeconic kajal.

WILL I RECOMMEND IT?

yes,you may try this..not a bad product..

OVERALL RATING-3.2/5          :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images